Russia Visa

Processing time

5-7 Days

Starting from


Russia Visa

A standard tourist Russia Visa is allotted to people to travel to travel to the Russian Federation which is a document, permitting stay in Russia for a specific period of time. The visa allows an individual to enter the country for work, business, of sightseeing, visiting friends and relatives, or attending conferences, cultural events, artistic events or religious ceremony purposes. The single entry visa is valid for 3 months or less than that from the date of issue

Note: We do not provide Russia work visa.

Why choose Happy Voyaging for Russia Visa has been a part of more than one million travel dreams. Our personalised services make your travel experience simple and hassle-free. Here's a quick walk-through of the visa application process.

Type of Russia Visa
Tourist Visa (Popular)
  • Processing Time: 3-4 Days
  • Stay Period : 30 Days
  • Validity : As Per Embassy
  • Entry : Single
  • Price(in INR) : 7999/-
Business Visa
  • Processing Time: 7-10 Days
  • Stay Period : 90 Days
  • Validity : As Per Embassy
  • Entry : Single
  • Price(in INR) : 15499/-
Documents Required for Russia Visa
  • Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any
  • Visa Application form: completed and signed
  • 2 recent photographs: colour photo with white background and matt finish
  • Personal Covering letter: explaining purpose of travel to the country
  • Original Bank Statement: stamped & updated for last 6 months with bank seal
  • Air tickets: proof of return flight tickets from and back to your home country
  • Tourist Confirmation Letter: issued by a Russian tour operator (registered in the Unified Federal Register of Tour Operators under a unique reference number)
Kindly note: The Govt is very strict on the photograph requirement; please ensure that your photos are as per the specifications.
Supporting Documents for Russia Visa, Depending on your visit Purpose

1. If Employed:

  • Leave Sanctioned Certificate: with company seal providing approval for leave
  • Salary Slips: of last 3 months

2. If Self Employed:

  • Business Proof: Registration License/MOA/Partnership deed
  • Company Bank Statement: stamped & updated for last 6 months with bank seal

3. If Retired:

  • Retirement Proof: pension book, statement etc

4. If Student

  • ID Card: from school, college or institute

5. If Minor

  • Birth Certificate showing the names of both parents
  • Legalized Letter of Consent (NOC)
    • If the child is travelling with one parent, the letter of consent authorizing travel must be legalized by the other parent
    • If the child is travelling alone or without either parent, a notarized letter of consent from both parents permitting travel
  • Death Certificate: in case one or both parents are deceased
  • ID Proof: of parents

6. If Visiting friend or relative

  • Invitation letter: stating the relationship with the inviter and purpose of visiting the country
  • ID Proof of Inviter: Passport or Resident Permit
  • Address Proof of Inviter: Utility bill

7. If Sponsored

  • Sponsorship Letter: sponsors need to provide the name of the visitors, what the purpose of the visit is, relationship with the visitors, length of stay, dates of travel & any other additional information if necessary